Loyalty Scheme FAQs
Gain points on what you spend at House of Harris with our Loyalty Scheme.
For every 20 pence spent on our website, you will be rewarded with 1 point worth 1p to go towards your next order at House of Harris. You can spend either all or some of your points per order, giving you more control over your savings.
Take a look at our FAQs below for more information on our Loyalty Scheme.
Loyalty points are points awarded to all orders placed with us, these points can be used as payment toward future orders. We award 1 point for every 20 pence spent.
Each point is worth 1p so for each £1 you get 5 pence back in points to spend.
You can choose how many points to use during checkout in the Pay with Loyalty points box. You can choose to use some or all of your points up to the value of your order, any points unspent will remain in your account.
You can check your balance and any transactions at any time under my account.
You don’t need to do anything, you will automatically earn points on any purchase.
No points can be saved up and used at any time.
If an order is cancelled or returned the points received for that order will be deducted from your account. Any points spent on that order will be returned to you.
The Small Print
- Points are awarded on the value of goods in your order, not on postage charges
- If you delete your account you will lose all of your unspent points
- We reserve the right to stop issuing points at any time.
- We reserve the right to remove points that have been incorrectly allocated to you.
- We reserve the right to alter the value of points or quantity earned with a three month notice period.
Looking for Inspiration? View our Bestsellers